1.    #1  
    It's doing this on two of my laptops. I rebooted the laptops but still no go. Other than that I don't know what else to try. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

EDIT: I ran Webos Doctor and I am still having the same issue for both laptops. USB works no problem. Media Sync will not work. The PC seems to recognize it because it shows "iPod" in the bottom right corner as a device that I just hooked up. Also, I can see "Palm Novacom" in devices. It just wont connect to iTunes (version 8.1.1.10) or Double Twist.

Whats my next move?
    Last edited by Blipstein; 10/27/2009 at 10:43 PM.
    There is no spoon
    What version of iTunes are you using?
    what he said
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

I had this same problem. I think it has to do with a certain patch. But you have to webos dr ur pre. Trust me I uninstalled everything ran the prewar epr and ran the webos repair utility, nothing worked. Only thing that fixed it was the dr.
    wait actually I believe it was mytether that breaks the sync. When you turn usbnet on to tether by usb it messes up the sync.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaNoHair View Post
    What version of iTunes are you using?
    I forgot what version it is but I havent updated it in a while. I also tried using one of the other media sync programs (I forgot the name) and it still didnt work.

I never used My Tether either
    There is no spoon
    if you haven't used mytether I'd go with running the utility then the doctor. Or reinstalling the novacom driver using webos quick install I heard that works sometimes.
  8.    #8  
    You're talking about the repair utility? I don't know much about that. How do I run that?

Dr I am familiar with and will probably run that.

Thanks
    my Tether messed up my iTunes sync when USBNet was set to on. I wrote about this in my thread "myTether can break media sync..."

What OS are you using? I've read that Win 7 can cause some problems with iTunes sync. Which version of iTunes? I have 9.0.0.7. It works with Vista x64. Haven't upgraded to Win 7 yet.
  10.    #10  
    I just ran WebOS Doctor and I still come up with the same result. The USB drive works fine but the Media Sync will not connect. This result is the same for both of my laptops. The PC seems to recognize it because it shows "iPod" in the bottom right corner as a device that I just hooked up. Also, I can see "Palm Novacom" in devices. It just wont connect to iTunes (version 8.1.1.10) or Double Twist.

Whats the next step?
    Last edited by Blipstein; 10/27/2009 at 10:45 PM.
    There is no spoon