Global Posts
    228 Global Posts
    That's right. I wasn't due for an upgrade when the Pre was launched (I bought a Touch Pro in November, weeks before the Pre was announced) so I went on eBay and bought one off contract ($400). Now I'm a gadget junkie, so buying phones off contract doesn't bother me. But if I'm going to drop that kind of change on a gadget, I want it to be new and exciting. But because I was so impressed with the phone after three months (I'm only allowed to buy a new phone every three months, my girlfriend's rule) I went and bought one for her completely unprovoked. I love this phone and there's only one thing it needs. Apps. I'm not talking the junk that's been coming in the App Catalog this week (seriously how many freaggin' translators and tip calculators do we need). We need some genuinely good apps. SlingPlayer. Zynga poker. I am T-Pain. ANYTHING but the junk that's coming through the app catalog these days.
    nothing says quality app like I am T-Pain... although i agree we could use some more serious apps like slingplayer
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by postalUT View Post
    That's right. I wasn't due for an upgrade when the Pre was launched (I bought a Touch Pro in November, weeks before the Pre was announced) so I went on eBay and bought one off contract ($400). Now I'm a gadget junkie, so buying phones off contract doesn't bother me. But if I'm going to drop that kind of change on a gadget, I want it to be new and exciting. But because I was so impressed with the phone after three months (I'm only allowed to buy a new phone every three months, my girlfriend's rule) I went and bought one for her completely unprovoked. I love this phone and there's only one thing it needs. Apps. I'm not talking the junk that's been coming in the App Catalog this week (seriously how many freaggin' translators and tip calculators do we need). We need some genuinely good apps. SlingPlayer. Zynga poker. I am T-Pain. ANYTHING but the junk that's coming through the app catalog these days.

The i am t-pain app is crap. you just want something 'good' but you don't even have a suggestion for someone to develop only make something good cause i am impatient.
    my girlfriend has an iphone and i was helping her look for a good tv guide type app... i then began just looking through the top free and paid apps and didn't even see a single app out of like the top 40 that i would want... which leads me to believe perhaps apps for the most part are overrated
    Global Posts
    228 Global Posts
    T-Pain was merely an example of the creativity developers are putting into iPhone apps. I'm not saying I'd use it, but it'd be nice to have some diversity. NO MORE TRANSLATORS!!!!
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    We need the I gun app....