Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    412 Global Posts
    So I went to the Sprint store and ended up with a Pre that I am 90% happy with. Meh. The guy I've been talking to left work to go to the Doctor. Oh well. This one has a bit more Oreo effect, but it was much nicer out of the (only) two they had.

So they exchanged it for me. Which, by the way, they said isn't standard practice. Normally, they have to order one from Palm, and you have to wait like, 3-5 days. Weird.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade? -Trent Reznor
    Off to the Sprint store tomorrow. My screw just fell out this is my 3rd. And in a few days I will be on Pre #4. Yes I too baby my phone. The part that sucks I have to replace my Gadget guard screen protector at my time and cost. And drive back and forth to the store.
    My screw fell out too. I just gonna get a small torx screw driver and fix it myself. I don't wanna have to install all my hombrew, tweeks and link all the contacts that don't auto link all over again.
    Take a picture and document where it goes etc. Would probably be very helpful to others later on. Thanks.
    Global Posts
    412 Global Posts
    My screw fell out from between the two pieces. So there was no way for me to get to it. Is that where yours came from?
    What if this whole crusade's a charade? -Trent Reznor
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12