1.    #1  
    well im very dis-happy with my pre and i wanna take it back i got mines on july i pay the protection plan so i wanna know of i take it would they change t for a new one..... i have a few problems with my pre it turns off by it self from a lil touch if you have it in your pocket , move or tap it lil bit..... the volume goes all the way up by it self too.... im not buying nothing new to fix it because i pay an additional charge for this purpose.... idc if its the battery i wanna take it back..... plus thing is kinda scratch a lil bit too..... thing is idk if its goanna do what it does on the spot.... did any of yall return it to sprint and they gave you a new one and if so how what did ya do?
    so many grammar errors in your post
    I think that if you speak english like you type it you will have a hard time explaining your problem to the Sprint employees.

By the way there is a search feature on this forum that will answer your ? much better as people who can type in english have answered this ? at least 50 times so far.

Hope this helped
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Quote Originally Posted by cheah44 View Post
    Deleted forum violation!
    My bet is you get banned for that. Wat up now?
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

lol, you're thug but you don't even have the balls to walk in a sprint store to get a phone swapped out...ad must rely on asking on the internet for a plan of attack.

loser
    RIP thread