1.    #1  
    iv tried everything all my other stuff adds fine when I add doscover.com n press add bookmark it restarts the whole phone...what's causing this? 1.21 dev mode on
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    yeah that's a good find. That is definitely something palm has to fix. There have been several websites that have caused restarts. Make sure you report it to the palm support forum. I found one and posted it here. It was then posted on the palm site and has subsequently been fixed
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    if you want I can report it. But I can never remember my username and password over there.
  4.    #4  
    well the thing is I tried it on 2 other pre's n it works fine but mine is dev mode with preware don't see y that would matter...
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    mine did it first time. I'm not in dev mode. I have preware but that shouldn't make a difference I wouldn't think. It seems the site is down now. Maybe a website problem? I was gonna try it on the other pre but I can't get the website to load
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    ok so you are 1/3. I am 2/2. Can anyone else duplicate this. I think its legitimate and needs to be fixed

just go to discover.com and then try to bookmark
    Last edited by jbelew; 10/25/2009 at 10:36 PM. Reason: sp
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    this thread title must suck cause nobody is reading this thread. Can anybody else reproduce this
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    I posted it here

problem with browser causes restart - webOS Hardware - Palm Support Community

they reproduced it and logged it
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    looks like this is fixed. I think palm is doing a great job. That's a pretty short time to be able to get it in for the update.