Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Hi everyone, I still have the same phone when it first came out in June. So far so good however the phone app seems sluggish and its getting worse. I mean when i try to disconnect a call i literally have to press the disconnect like 3 or 4 times before it responds. I was wondering if anyone else is having a similar problem?
    i use to but got new(refurb) yesterday and it rarely does this anymore... dunno if its coincidence or what
    I have a June 6 Pre and I usually have to hit disconnect twice to hang up...every once in a while, three times.
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Launch day phone here too and has happened to me too. Not often but when it happens it's very annoying.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Had a launch pre and it got pretty sluggish. Picked up a new(refurb) about a week ago and haven't had any problems.
    Launch day phone here and it hangs up for me the first time I press it. The only thing I don't like about the phone app is when somebody calls, it takes a couple seconds for the phone app to come up after I answer it. Since I normally use speaker phone 'cause I can hear the person better that way, that means they get a few seconds of silence before I can turn the speaker phone on so I am sure to hear them after saying, "Hello!"