Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    I'm still on my launch day Pre too. The USB cover is long gone and my power button doesn't work all the time, but I have done the "paper fix" and it seems to be working better now. Bit of a wobble but it's been there since launch and hasn't really gotten worse.
    I’m on a Verizon Launch day Pre Plus and have had no problems what so ever. I love the phone and the form factor as well as WebOS. This is the best Smartphone I have ever had.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    Mine made it past a year from launch date. I tolerated the crack that started from the USB port. It finally started getting on my viewing surface of the screen so I had to get another 2 wks ago. Now I got one that has a dismal mic. I don't think I'm going to replace just take a hiatus from WebOS until better hardware comes out on sprint that really makes WebOS outshine te other OOs. Can't wait till the WebOs tablet comes. Was going to get the Notion ink adam but gonna get blown away by a hurracaine instead!
    Quote Originally Posted by TNSamurai View Post
    Mine made it past a year from launch date. I tolerated the crack that started from the USB port. It finally started getting on my viewing surface of the screen so I had to get another 2 wks ago. Now I got one that has a dismal mic. I don't think I'm going to replace just take a hiatus from WebOS until better hardware comes out on sprint that really makes WebOS outshine te other OOs. Can't wait till the WebOs tablet comes. Was going to get the Notion ink adam but gonna get blown away by a hurracaine instead!
    Why not just get it replaced again? I mean, it is free and all. You shouldn't have to tolerate that.
    Twitter: @Eddie255
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345