Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Gamefly has put out an app on the Iphone. They should easily be able to make one for the Palm Pre as well. If everyone interested sends an email to support@gamefly.com to let Gamefly know that there are many people who want this.
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Is no one interested in Gamefly on the Pre. I hope everyone is emailing gamefly and just not bothering to post anything here. For everyone who has sent an email to gamefly. Even if you don't use gamefly and even if you don't game at all. Do us all a favor and send an email. We need to get it out there to everyone that when they make an app for the iphone they need to make one for the palm pre as well.
    I can't say I had a good experience with gamefly, it normally took a week from the time a sent a game to the time I received it, and 1/5 of the games I received didn't work.

And, I'd rather just use the computer to set up the queue, it's not like I changed it very often...
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    That is a pretty bad experience. I admit thier turn around times aren't the best but they have been getting better. I personally have not had any problems with any of the games I have received. Except, there was one that was broken but I don't count that because I could see that the mail man had shoved it in my mailbox at a bad angle.
    Global Posts
    543 Global Posts
    Figured instead of starting yet another thread on this forum, I'd just search and find something similar that started some time back and refresh it.....

...Article on the front page indicates a Gamefly App update, yet I have found no update available. The calendar notification features look really awesome, and as a member I would really like to get this going, anyone know anything about the reason an article is up but no update? Is my app catalog screwed up?
    Tweet, Twit, or Tw@t? Twitter.com/bigfire

Your signature needs to be less interesting than that post you just added....and QUIT begging for people to 'Thank' you, you tool
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    You should be able to download with the "web link"

Palm USA | Palm webOS Applications | Mobile apps that go further.

Go to that article or this pot on your pre and click that.