Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I am not sure if anyone has seen the new mobile site at http://m.usaa.com for Palm Pre has been modified and looks Great. I use to use it before the change and hated that you had to zoom in to put in your username and PW now its set up just like an app. Very smooth site and very clean. Few screenshots below.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    yes i just used yesterday and I like it.They are not to many options of what you can do ,but so far it work pretty good.
    did you download the iphone spoof patch,from webos QI ?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    did you download the iphone spoof patch,from webos QI ?
    No did not download the Iphone Spoof...
    well that patch makes alot of web pages like that.considering alot of web pages are optimized for the iphone lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    well that patch makes alot of web pages like that.considering alot of web pages are optimized for the iphone lol
    Lol ..Of courses I know that... I dont use that Patch though..
    Sweet. Thanks for the tip. So much better than the old page!
    Qualcomm QCP 2700 -> ... Palm m125 ... -> Instinct -> Palm Pre

I tweet a lot about the Pre! @bshedwick
    I hope they're still making a pre app!
    pardon the stupidity but what is usaa
    It is a banking and insurance company for military officers, dependants and a few select others. United States Automobile Association (USAA)
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wrmorris View Post
    It is a banking and insurance company for military officers, dependants and a few select others. United States Automobile Association (USAA)
    United Services Automobile Association.
    This is awesome! Thanks for the heads up!
    Quote Originally Posted by joetemp75 View Post
    pardon the stupidity but what is usaa
    The real question is...

What IS Google?
    My computer science teacher is ex-coast gaurd and uses USAA to deposit his checks with his iphone. He can take a picture of the front and back and send it through the app. Can you do this through the mobile site on the pre? I'm not in the military so I don't have this but I would like to see if others are benefiting from this.
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ny88RiCaN View Post
    My computer science teacher is ex-coast gaurd and uses USAA to deposit his checks with his iphone. He can take a picture of the front and back and send it through the app. Can you do this through the mobile site on the pre? I'm not in the military so I don't have this but I would like to see if others are benefiting from this.
    You know what I havent tried it but am willing to try when I get home.. I get direct deposit and i just transfer money with this back and forth. I just got a check from someone and need to deposit to my USAA account. Usually i scan it at home but I wonder if I can just take a pic and send it off that way. If not I really want an app for the pre to be able to deposit when ever i get a check ( dont get many) but i can see this being beneficial
    I don't think the Pre camera does well enough in close-ups to be able to do this very successfully, but my experience is with business cards, not checks, so maybe the numbers on a check are large enough to read.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
  17.    #17  
    There are changes to the the mobile version for webOS to the home screen once logged in. There was also an outage that has been fixed. If you use mobile text message to show your balance from USAA accounts there has been an outage for about 3 weeks but has been resolved. I received a message Friday 3/12 stating the issue has been resolved. After testing it out it has.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by grndslm View Post
    The real question is...

What IS Google?

that was funny.

I'm all giddy tonight. Must be all the green on my Pre and St. Pat's day...
    Not to sound stupid, but mine has always looked like that. It IS nice though. And no, you can't take pictures of a check with your phone to deposit unless you have an iphone.
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    I heart usaa.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast