1.    #1  
    This is getting boring.Anybody else bored with palm?
    i have actually thought the same as of lately... not a lot coming from homebrew thats exciting, nor from palm... i guess the newness has just worn off... don't get me wrong, i'm still really happy with the phone. i think any phone would get boring eventually, its the nature of a tech geek. i think the next few months could bring back some excitement with the pixi, flash, and 1.3 and beyond
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    pretty soon flash'l come out or something lol
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Bored with your phone? Solution: get a life.
    exactly...im married with 3 girls..i dont have time to get bored..my pre does everything i need it to and does it well..with win mobile..i had to hack the reg..install this and that etc to get to the level of what my pre does stock.lol

my point sit back enjoy the ride and your pre!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    I think a couple of the previous posts regarding "get a life" are a bit misplaced here. I could say the same about someone who is obsessed with old cars and always adding "one more thing" to their perfectly beautiful and well running classic sitting in the garage.

For those who use their phones as much as I do for their connection to the world, be it through games, social media, email, texts, etc. the necessity for a fresh look every so often or a new bell or whistle is imperative to keep interest. The reason the iPhone has 5 billion apps is due to this fact. If people weren't making money or still enjoying their phones, there would be zero interested in the creation and the time it takes to create apps.

To each their own. I myself have been getting extremely bored lately. I really like the looks of the HTC Hero (Sprint)... I can't allow myself to blow that kind of money for a bell and whistle purchase, but damn it looks good with all it's bells and whistles
    This is the most whiney generation in the history of civilization.
    Quote Originally Posted by GMoney749 View Post
    I agree completely.

Back in my day I had to walk to school in 40 feet of snow... Barefoot.

I couldn't use my weather app to check if it was snowing or gps to find my way to school. I got lost many times.
    boo ****in hoo i love this phone and all the people here who have taken time out of their lives just to share there experience and knowledge with us so that we could continue to enjoy our phones and tweek them to our liking. if your so bored then try to contribute what you learned for the new guys that dont know as much and need your help.
    I'm so bored I'm giving my dad my pre, and he will get a hero for 179 for me
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GMoney749 View Post

FrankenPre2!!!
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    No I am not bored thanks for asking though , though it dosen't sound like you could do much to help not sure why you asked.....
    ......... its a phone, not a job! lol...

......... you people take this stuff too serious
    Quote Originally Posted by briggsie View Post
    If you're bored, you could install the SimpleBible app and start reading it. There are lots of great stories in there that should help with your boredom.
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    I'm getting pretty tired of having to wade through whiny threads and posts from fickle users. They are long overdue their own board simply to give the rest of us some peace.
    From those mythical lands beyond the great USA...

It is a convergence device not mankind's disc/filmography.
    Quote Originally Posted by briggsie View Post
    Change hands then.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnAnderson127 View Post
    I agree completely.

Back in my day I had to walk to school in 40 feet of snow... Barefoot.
    Uphill.... Both ways!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jimhuff View Post
    • Crappiest generation of spoiled idiots
    • You non-contributing zero

Great stuff!!
    Goodnight.