1.    #1  
    Hey fellas. I did do a search on this and of course it came up with 9 million threads on Webos Doctor. I scanned through for a while and didn't find what I was looking for so I apologize for posting another thread on this.

My phone is running very slow and I think it's time for a little clean up with WebOS Doctor. From what I read it seems to work well for people.

So obviously the phone will be completely wiped out after running this (including Homebrews, patches, etc...), correct? So I'll need to back up my photos and everything? Then I guess I'll need to use WEBOSQI to reinstall Preware to start reinstalling Homebrews and patches? Anything I am missing here?

Lastly, how do I go about running WebOS Doctor? Is it part of WEBOSQI? Where exactly is it?

Thanks so much for your help. Much appreciated.
    There is no spoon
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Just download the JAR file and run it, has all the instructions on there. make sure your phone is completely charged befor you do begin. or else the installation process will make you wait while it charges enough.
    u can run webosrepair utility.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyderekz View Post
    Just download the JAR file and run it, has all the instructions on there. make sure your phone is completely charged befor you do begin. or else the installation process will make you wait while it charges enough.
    Thanks. Where is the JAR file?
    There is no spoon
    its on palm's website, orrr if you have WebOS Repair Utility, that can download it directly as well.

Palm.com : Support

Follow Sprint or Bell, go to support, and find WebOSDoctor. Official from Palm too.