1.    #1  
    Im looking for Zagg invisi palm pre cover in the uk havin a hard time trying to find a seller though tbh. I picked zagg because it is the make i rate the highest even though i have heard it is hard to get right i am willing to give it a go so if anyone knows were to get one form in uk would be great?
    UK PRE USER
    I did not go for Zagg but if you want one from the UK then...
    InvisibleSHIELD Full Body Protector - Palm Pre

I ordered my Piel Frama case from them.
    From those mythical lands beyond the great USA...

It is a convergence device not mankind's disc/filmography.
  3. ldj
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    I bought my invisibleshield from mobilefun.co.uk for 18 ind del and it arrived in 48hrs.
    Only had it on for 2days but impressed with it so far. Complete protection of frojt back and sides
    Quote Originally Posted by ldj View Post
    I bought my invisibleshield from mobilefun.co.uk for 18 ind del and it arrived in 48hrs.
    Only had it on for 2days but impressed with it so far. Complete protection of frojt back and sides
    I might be embarrassing myself here but how the heck do you get the battery cover off with the shield on? Does the back shield only cover the battery cover and not the full sides?
  5. ldj
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by murrayalex View Post
    I might be embarrassing myself here but how the heck do you get the battery cover off with the shield on? Does the back shield only cover the battery cover and not the full sides?
    Perfectly valid question. It comes in 2 pieces which wrap around the sides of each half of the slider. Great fit too...
    Global Posts
    205 Global Posts
    I got mine from this guy, he'll have some mor e tomorrow

eBay My World - c2gsolutions

Good guy
    looks like a messy process to install :S

better than those silly plastic things...
    I got a phantom skinz and its great! The cut is great and there is virtually no 'orange peel' effect like what I had when I used a invisishield for my old touch diamond