1.    #1  
    I had to restore my pre and after restoring the back up I found that several Apps had disappeared. I am mainly interested in one app. "findMYcar". It is not listed on my phone as being installed. I does not show up in the list of available apps in Preware, but it is listed on this website as download-able. Any ideas?
    homebrew apps do not restore from back-up. Only apps from the App Catalog.
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    i installed a patch for the PDF and then removed that patch, but after that the PDF View wa missing!
    anybody knows how can i restore the PDF View application that came with Palm Pre?!!
    Quote Originally Posted by desperado1037 View Post
    I had to restore my pre and after restoring the back up I found that several Apps had disappeared. I am mainly interested in one app. "findMYcar". It is not listed on my phone as being installed. I does not show up in the list of available apps in Preware, but it is listed on this website as download-able. Any ideas?
    See http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ml#post1811297

OOOPS, I guess it's not available on homebrew any more. Try the app Go To Tool Lite. I like it better than findMycar anyway, because you can use it to guide you to your car in a big parking lot.