1.    #1  
    Anyone else notice that the update checker "cannot connect" at the moment? Does this happen in the US before somethings released?

Maybe me being hopeful lol
    Nope sorry updates working fine here , make sure youre using 3G connection and not wifi as I tend to get that error over Wifi.
  3.    #3  
    Yeah mines started working again now. Shame. Oh well the wait continues.....
    I've been getting the "Unable to connect. Try again later" message for a few days now. Does anyone know the IP address of the update server? Could try pinging it.
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Me too, turns out it is because you profile is not verified. Go to Backup and select top left and clcik profile. See if it thinks you are verified.

If not then this could be your problem. I had to do a partial reset to get it to realise that i was verified.
    I can access my profile information on the phone ok - does it give you an error message if your profile isn't verified?
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    It just says at the top, Email not verified. And has a button letting you send another email.
    Cheers Churchwa, although my profile was verified, the partial reset did the trick!