Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by gksspot555 View Post
    why?
    I'm not sure. I clicked the link and got a message saying that the video is private. This is an older post, so maybe that has something to do with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by gksspot555 View Post
    why?
    yeah, pointless .. can't even view it !!
    Always seems to amaze me of the things that keep being found.
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    sorry about that... I had made a bunch of my videos private a while back, and for some reason I included this one. I un-privated it if you wish to see it again now
    Good find!
    Live the Pre life.
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    If you are moving a card at all, and your touch ends up in the gesture area, that card goes full screen. No matter how you are manipulating the card (moving it down or side to side) if your finger lets go of it below the screen it comes into focus. I thought people already knew that!
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DanLipson View Post
    If you are moving a card at all, and your touch ends up in the gesture area, that card goes full screen. No matter how you are manipulating the card (moving it down or side to side) if your finger lets go of it below the screen it comes into focus. I thought people already knew that!
    not entirely. this is moving the card next to the one that you are currently loooking at. and it appears that it is a gesture.

it all depends on the angle at which you go from the screen to the gesture area.watch this video closely and you will see what I mean.

I start by touching the card off to the left, but since I end with a down toward the left diagonal swipe into the gesture area, the card that was originally on the right comes into view.
    What a great gesture. Its almost as if you are trying to trick the phone. I get why it happens though. I can't imagine them explicitly coding this specific gesture.
    HELP-What was the music in that video.......Forget it i got it. Floyd.
    Yeah...cool. I was kinda already doing that by just tapping on the corner of the card anway...so I'm not sure that's such a cool "new" gesture. All you're really doing is dragging it open...right? Or am I just crazy?? Lol
    Well what think you are doing is this trick...

There is a tip in the WebOS Bible that I read about:

If you select an app you usually have to wait for it to open.

But if after you select the app and then immediately press the center button, the app will open instantly.

What I think you guys are doing is selecting the app then hitting the center button in the gesture area which is bring up the app instantly.

Thanks all that diagonal swipe is really doing.

For those that are having a hard time producing this, make sure you are swiping down enough to get into the gesture area and get near the center button.

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12