1.    #1  
    I don't know what just happened but I turned my phone on from sleep and I was hit with roaming. Keep in mind I just recieved a text two minutes before it happened, nothing else. I downloaded one app today which was switcharoo.

I'm stuck in roaming right now and I can't receive or make texts//calls. I have preware so I dl'd luna manager to do restarts awhile ago so after a couple of those and a restart java I am left no where. I really don't want to try a WebOS doctor move right now but if there is no other options please let me know...
    try enabling data under the preferences menu on your dialer, that has worked for us, it's at the bottom.

you can also try powering off and on again.

I have switcharoo and this hasn't affected my phone
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    try turning on airplane mode then turn it back on.....let me know if this works........

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
  4.    #4  
    Tried the data usage enabled. My bars go gray and X out. Tried airplane, doesn't work. I'm restarting now..
  5.    #5  
    ah thank god its on again. I just restarted the phone and im good. thanks for the help peeps.
    Anybody else in your house or local that are on Sprint??? Could be an issue with a tower or 2. Just a thougth.
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    I noticed that the cell service changes even if you are in the same spot....

NOT "HP webOS"!!!