1.    #1  
    Got a tweet from Chuq that their doing maintenance during this time and paid apps may be be avail so FYI!!!

P.S: Follow @chuq or @palm if now doing that by now
    Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    Gee, that's funny, I've been getting "App Store Not Available" every time I've tried to download an app for the last tree days!
    Last edited by wodin; 10/23/2009 at 05:50 PM. Reason: Typo
    Quote Originally Posted by wodin View Post
    Gee, that's funny, I've been getting "App Store Not Available" every time I've tried to download an app for the last tree days!
    Is it an application you already have the homebrew version of? Have you tried deleting the homebrew version, and then installing it?

http://www.precentral.net/homebrewer...ding-paid-apps
    Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    No, it's GDial, and it's not not in the hombrew repository any more but it is in the AS. Except it won't download.
  5.    #5  
    I dont use the one from Palm but the one from homebrew, Preware. Its supposed to be a better one that Palm wont yet allow with current API rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by wodin View Post
    No, it's GDial, and it's not not in the hombrew repository any more but it is in the AS. Except it won't download.
    It used to be in the Homebrew. I had the same problem with Twee. I had an old beta version (but it's been out of the repository for several weeks). Had to delete it before downloading the current paid app. Until I did that, I got the unavailable message.

If you want to test to see whether or not the apps catalog is really unavailable, try downloading one of the free apps. If it works, you need to delete your original Homebrew to get the paid version.