Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    I watched the baseball game last night with VuiVision, Hang 10 Technologies presents VuiVision - Hang10Tech.com, with their medium quality feed.

I have to say it was very impressive. I could read everything on the screen and the refresh was awesome. I would pay for the medium quality feed. The low quality feed is about the same as Sprint TV.

The screen capture was not working in full screen mode so i had to take one in card view.

Best thing about VuiVision, its "NOT iPhone compatible!!!!"
    Any way to switch the city that the feed comes from?
    Quote Originally Posted by cashen View Post
    I have to say it was very impressive. I could read everything on the screen and the refresh was awesome. I would pay for the medium quality feed. The low quality feed is about the same as Sprint TV.
    Great find. Is there a way to change the feed quality? I couldn't find anything on that.
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramer84015 View Post
    Great find. Is there a way to change the feed quality? I couldn't find anything on that.
    Last night was the first time I've seen medium and today they are all back to "low".

Since they are still in the Alpha stage, i think their networks can only handle so much. Hope it takes off!

I check everyday to see if they have added channels or feed quality.
    For 'low' the picture quality is not that bad at all. I will definitely keep my eye on this. It is great to get my fix from across the pond.
    From those mythical lands beyond the great USA...

It is a convergence device not mankind's disc/filmography.
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    I use it....itz ok.....on NOV.1st they go charge 2$ a month......
    Nov 1 st it goes beta and a 1.99 fee a month can't wait to see this it could only keep getting better

Fred
    Anyone know if something like this is available in the UK for the Pre? I know it's available on the iPhone.
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    The feed i got last night was well worth $2/mn!!! The medium is MUCH better than low. IMHO
    I have a TV card in my computer, and with Orb, I can connect to my computer from my phone and watch any of 100 cable TV channels. It works great.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

Until a Sling app comes along, $2 a month is a very fair price to see the 4 networks.
    I just hope they're not going to black out sports programming.
    it would b worth it if they add espn!
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    My Pre show full screen, but my wife's blackberry 8330 only show a small picture. Anybody know why? It is set for full screen.
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jerrykel View Post
    My Pre show full screen, but my wife's blackberry 8330 only show a small picture. Anybody know why? It is set for full screen.
    sounds like someone needs a Pre for christmas....
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fkpalm View Post
    Nov 1 st it goes beta and a 1.99 fee a month can't wait to see this it could only keep getting better

Fred
    Where did you see it goes beta Nov. 1st and costs $2?
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    yeah that medium quality veiw of the game was just sick, but i cnt pay $2 for basic tv. like someone said add espn or at least CN and i will reconsider

btw Cashen what do u use for screen capture
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pmpdaddyt View Post
    yeah that medium quality veiw of the game was just sick, but i cnt pay $2 for basic tv. like someone said add espn or at least CN and i will reconsider

btw Cashen what do u use for screen capture
    Orange + Cap + P

It only worked in card view, but not in full screen.
    Screen capture is Orange + Sym + P. Not Caps.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    None of the streams load for me. I get an "error playing the file" error.

Does it work for anyone else?
    interesting...but doesn't work withe the iPhone patch enabled.

Shame I can switch WebOS browser to native Pre when I need it...w/flick of the switch. Preware can do this but requires rebooting.

hmm...

Edit - Sorry it works for me...must of just been glitching and works fine with the iPhone Patch.
    Last edited by sorli; 11/08/2009 at 06:32 PM.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast