Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Yep, I am having big issues with audio. Cuts out for 20-30 min, and then cuts in for about 2 min....... Video almost always stable, with slight ghosting here and there.
    taalibeen, I don't know how you can bookmark them, but you can add them to the launcher. Just go to any webpage and click on add to launcher. Then edit the title and the URL to the link mamouton gave us and you will have an icon to take you straight to that channel.
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    some one should post their email and password soo young high school kids with no money and parents that don't to spend money on them can watch live tv on their pre
    Quote Originally Posted by cshrader View Post
    taalibeen, I don't know how you can bookmark them, but you can add them to the launcher. Just go to any webpage and click on add to launcher. Then edit the title and the URL to the link mamouton gave us and you will have an icon to take you straight to that channel.

cshrader are the links I posted working for you as well?
    Quote Originally Posted by brandon bailey View Post
    some one should post their email and password soo young high school kids with no money and parents that don't to spend money on them can watch live tv on their pre
    That is called theft. Stay in school and learn about it. And get a job if you want spending money.
    Just what I needed this morning -- spend an hour watching TV on my pre, when I have a perfectly good TV right in the same room. BUT IT WAS FUN. Great picture. And I have both East & West coast feeds from abc and fox, but it'll be nice to have East Coast feeds for nbc and cbs every so often.

I'd love an all news station as well, and of course if I had HGTV on it, I'd never get any work done at that place where they pay me to work.
    Quote Originally Posted by mandystreasures View Post
    Just what I needed this morning -- spend an hour watching TV on my pre, when I have a perfectly good TV right in the same room. BUT IT WAS FUN. Great picture. And I have both East & West coast feeds from abc and fox, but it'll be nice to have East Coast feeds for nbc and cbs every so often.

I'd love an all news station as well, and of course if I had HGTV on it, I'd never get any work done at that place where they pay me to work.
    how did you get west coast time slots? im also suffering from about a 15-30 audio lag

using my acer aspire tethered to my palm pre
    This service worked pretty well for me, WHEN IT WAS FREE! Now that its a paid service, I've lost interest.
    yes... how did you get west coast feeds? east coast feeds aren't very useful
    Seems they have been working on the audio problems....Getting better! Also helps to just stop the feed, then start the feed again when the sound does cut out.
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    Watched the whole ND game this weekend. Great quality.

FYI
    "Suscription rates are: $2.99/mo or $24.99/yr"

looks like rates went up.
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chefbuckeye70 View Post
    Seems they have been working on the audio problems....Getting better! Also helps to just stop the feed, then start the feed again when the sound does cut out.
    My audio and video were great this weekend, I was on EVDO too.
    Any update on a west coast feed? East coast feeds just aren't very convenient.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345