Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Those of you that have vuivision working...can you share any web setting or anything you may be doing different that allows the feed to work? I've tried pop up blocker on and off. Iphone spoof on and off. I've restarted, reset, etc. many times and nothing seems to work. When I select a channel it goes gray for a second seemingly indicated that I have selected a channel, then nothing happens. All of the other links (like "Contact Us") work just fine.

As a side note, I used the contact button for any helpful tips to get the feed to work. To my surprise the HangTen CEO replied at nearly midnight!?! He didn't have any advice other than to refresh and added that 1000s of Pre users were using the site. 1000s? Really?
    Quote Originally Posted by taalibeen View Post
    Thanks, those channels work just fine on my Pre. Now if I could just figure out how to get the menu up to bookmark them.
    Do you have the iphone spoof on your phone?
    Watching World Series Sunday night - medium quality - 6 second delay from regular TV, but great to have when I'm traveling somewhere!

I didn't have any problems connecting - just entered the address on my web pages, entered my e-mail and agreed to terms and conditions, and chose the channel/feed that I wanted. I like this!
    The paid version went live today. 1.99 a month today only! 14.99 for a year today only. Great guys over there I had a small issue and it was resolved asap.
    Last edited by Boggs3010; 11/08/2009 at 06:32 PM. Reason: cause
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boggs3010 View Post
    The paid version went live today. 1.99 a month today only! 14.99 for a year today only. Great guys over there I had a small issue and it was resolved asap.
    Is the second page any different? is there medium quality all the time?
    So far medium quality has been there the last few days. I think after today it is suppose to always be available. Yes the second page is different. I don't have a connection to them. I have been using their service the last few weeks and paid for the yearly membership because I was very pleased with their progress.

Cashen email me jmiles3010@yahoo.com
    Last edited by Boggs3010; 11/08/2009 at 06:50 PM. Reason: added
    Quote Originally Posted by Boggs3010 View Post
    Anyone know if they are going to provide anything besides ABC, CBS, NBC and CW?

Thanks, Sorli...
    ABC,CBS,NBC,FOX is the current Lineup.
    My buddy and I had to work yesterday, and he was bummed because he would miss the LSU-Bama game. I pulled out the Pre,went to VuiVision, tuned CBS, gave him my Pre, and asked "So what's the problem?" His jaw dropped: "Oh don't tell me you get tv on that thing! What is it?!"
    sweet
    Yeah, it's one thing to be able to go to the network's sites and watch select episodes of what they want you to watch. It's another thing to be able to watch live tv, especially sports.....Now if they could just put a in DVR function!
    awesome
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    What time zone are the broadcasts in? Is there anyway to change it or tell them what region of the country you are in so you can view local broadcasting?
    i just bought a year. the medium stream is decent im hoping that they add some west coast time slots. my wife would be stoked if they added CW, ( one tree hill and gossip girl)

using my acer aspire tethered to my palm pre
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Yeah I just paid $15 for a year as well. Great service they're providing here.
    Just paid for the $15 year package and love this....great utility. But when I pull up the vuivision.com page on my Pre, the text is extremely small i have to zoom just to login. Are you all seeing this tiny page? Suggestions?
    That's a typical problem with many web pages, unfortunately. Yeah, it seems that they're broadcasting from the east somewhere. I live in California and was originally expecting to see the same thing on my Pre and TV, but not so.
    I'm pretty sure they are NY affiliates.
    When I was using the free version, it was all NYC stations.
    I bought the year svc too! Is anyone else having problems with the audio? Mine seems to work well for about an hour, but then goes out, and the video continues.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast