Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    Thanks, probably won't be paying for it though since I never even watch Sprint TV content on my Pre.

Btw, did you guys know you can watch full episodes on NBC.com on your Pre? It's just like Hulu, except shows are split in to parts which you have to launch manually. But there are no commercials.
    Great find haydur, I can never get nbc to load it goes to the black screen and the spinner keeps spinning and I then get error message there was an error playing the file
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Full episodes of "The Office" rock. The new shows are updated as they are shown on air. Othe than that, its about all the tv i watch on my phone. Thanks ti VuiVision i can catch the football games on Sunday I occasionally miss!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bag of Leaves View Post
    No, I did not, since I had never seen anybody say do Caps and didn't think there'd be two similar commands. You're right, though, they do both work. Does reset also work with Caps? I'm not about to try that one 'cause my phone is charging right now and the whole startup time and all.
    Assuming Caps is the shift (up arrow) button, I just tried it and it didn't work for me. Worked for the screen capture though. Interesting.

/Kevin
    Great! Now my battery will definitely be dead all the time.
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    Looks like they are going to stream the game on Fox in Medium quality.

rtsp://69.60.8.178/os6.sdp
    This is great but pretty worthless. All the shows i've seen so far have been something like Ohpra or Divorce Court.
    well you can get the world series yay!!!
    Ivan's Themes main thread

Oklahoma Sooner theme

If you would like to because you like my work or you just want to buy me a drink I would really appreciate it.
    Baseball sux. Anyway, If they can get THIS working then will have all sorts of WIN. Hockey > all other sports
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever92 View Post
    This is great but pretty worthless. All the shows i've seen so far have been something like Ohpra or Divorce Court.
    It streams LIVE tv. If that's what's on when you stream then's thats on you. Sunday night I streamed the Sunday Night Football game on the phone while watching the Baseball playoffs on TV.

Pretty worthless huh...
    Quote Originally Posted by commonplace View Post
    Assuming Caps is the shift (up arrow) button, I just tried it and it didn't work for me. Worked for the screen capture though. Interesting.

/Kevin
    Yup, caps/capitals/shift, whichever ya wanna call it.

Funny that screen capture has two ways and reset has just one.
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX updated for Low, Enhanced Low, and Medium bandwidth feeds. Not sure what the Enhanced Low is all about.

Knock on wood, they'll be showing WCBS-2 at 1 p.m. Sunday.
    not working for me now wonder if they are getting ready to start charging 1.99 a month they did say Nov.1st

Fred
    Yep it is not working for me now either. Doesn't show the enhanced-lo and medium res options for any of the channels except for Fox where it just gives the medium res option! They must be working on their end....
    Also...like in the screen shot a few posts up...my Pre is showing the vuivision website in tiny format, not full-screen. Suggestions please?
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    ok so i will click a link for a channel but nothing happens... any ideas?
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chizler View Post
    Also...like in the screen shot a few posts up...my Pre is showing the vuivision website in tiny format, not full-screen. Suggestions please?
    I had to double tap zoom to get that.
    Quote Originally Posted by cashen View Post
    I had to double tap zoom to get that.
    Was wondering the same thing. I notice that the feeds are rtsp://... sdp. Shouldn't we be able to play any rtsp files ending in sdp?

I am trying several and pops up with the stream or download I say stream but then says error.

SciFiFree.TV
    rtsp://video2.multicasttech.com/AFTVSciFi3GPP296.sdp

Animal Planet" href="rtsp://live.mobitv.com:554/63-CDMA.sdp" type="video/3gpp"

Toon World TV" href="rtsp://live.mobitv.com:554/28-CDMA.sdp" type="video/3gpp"
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Was wondering the same thing. I notice that the feeds are rtsp://... sdp. Shouldn't we be able to play any rtsp files ending in sdp?

I am trying several and pops up with the stream or download I say stream but then says error.

SciFiFree.TV
    rtsp://video2.multicasttech.com/AFTVSciFi3GPP296.sdp

Animal Planet" href="rtsp://live.mobitv.com:554/63-CDMA.sdp" type="video/3gpp"

Toon World TV" href="rtsp://live.mobitv.com:554/28-CDMA.sdp" type="video/3gpp"
    Thanks, those channels work just fine on my Pre. Now if I could just figure out how to get the menu up to bookmark them.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast