1.    #1  
    I was downloading a couple of the new apps today. I downloaded one without any problem, but the second one, "where is my pre" after the downloading bar finished, it briefly showed the installing screen then the bar says "download again for free", I tried again, it's still the same.

I deleted one big app on my Pre and tried downloading this again, but still got the same error.

I downloaded another app Ydice just now with no problem. So it seems this only happens to specific apps...

Does anyone else have the same problem?
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Yes, I'm having the same problem with this app.
    +1 for having this problem as well.
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    same here. Tried to download blackjack
    Happening for me with Reversi too.
    I had been putting off installing the Fair Dinkum App Limit patch but I finally installed it to my Pre and this problem has gone away.

Edit: Nevermind, it just worked for the update to Trapster. I tried downloading all the free apps that were put out today and they're all giving me that problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrianfern92 View Post
    I had been putting off installing the Fair Dinkum App Limit patch but I finally installed it to my Pre and this problem has gone away.

Edit: Nevermind, it just worked for the update to Trapster. I tried downloading all the free apps that were put out today and they're all giving me that problem.
    I've already got Fair Dinkum installed and had this issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    I've already got Fair Dinkum installed and had this issue.
    Yeah, I quickly found that out. It's been frustrating.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    I downloaded the free version of Hangman and had no problem. It's only happening to me with Where's My Pre
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    its happening to me on certain ones like the weather channel
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    still happening here nearly 2 months later. I guess this is a 1.3.1 bug.
    happened to me too.. tryng to download the friendsbook app... After a few restarts the next day it went away.. weird..