1.    #1  
    Not sure if this has been mentioned before but is there a way to customize the wave bar? I don't like keeping cards open and it would be great to have my favs on the wave.
    Do you have the manual? Did you read page 60?
    In case you haven't viewed the manual, just pop open the launcher, drag icons from the quick launch bar at the bottom to the launcher, and replace with icons from the launcher. Easy as pie.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    But doesn't the wave launcher have to be the same as the quick launch bar? I think he wants them different from the launch bar
    Palm V > samsung i500> treo 650 > treo 755p> Centro> Pre
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    But the wave IS the quick launch bar.
    Quote Originally Posted by LonghornTreo View Post
    But doesn't the wave launcher have to be the same as the quick launch bar? I think he wants them different from the launch bar
    Not sure why you thought he would want them to be different, but I agree with Santos: they're the same thing.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
  7.    #7  
    why the snarky remark? Yes I am aware of moving the apps. I was referring to the apps being different on the wave bar. Right now they are the same. That way there will be 8 different shortcuts avail. I wonder if its a similar solution as the patch for adding pages to launcher.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvigilante1 View Post
    why the snarky remark?
    Welcome to the interwebz, enjoy your stay amongst the most egotistical and self appreciating people known to man (and by this, I mean interweb people as a whole, not just this forum).