1.    #1  
    Based on a rooting of the Pre and having info found online it looks like the Pre uses wpa_supplicant. Anyone know of a way to add a configuration to it? I am looking to connect with TTLS/PAP which is not done by default but was hoping if I can manually add it would be supported.

Anyone have any suggestions or pointers? Thanks.

Walt
  2.    #2  
    I do not want to re-post or anything, but is this in the right forum? It seems like someone should have some info regarding wireless setup and am surprised I have no responses at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by wareynolds View Post
    I do not want to re-post or anything, but is this in the right forum? It seems like someone should have some info regarding wireless setup and am surprised I have no responses at all.
    Nothing wrong with bumping your thread after four days (IMHO).

I don't have the answer but I hope you're able to get one! So far, PreCentral isn't quite as 'hardcore' as XDA-Developers or even PPCGeeks, but the webOS platform is still so new, so I'm sure it'll develop over time.

/Kevin
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    What have you tried so far?

It seems there would be a conf file where all that was set up!

Look at me.....talking like I know something!!

I am a linux noob.... seriously... i just like the opp to learn new stuff.....

You're talking about adding an additional security protocol to wifi networking, right?
    You will be better served to post a question like this in the developer forums. There at least you'll find the highest concentration of folks who are experimenting with OS-level hacking.

No promises, though. I'm a developer and I have no idea what any of those acronyms are. Time for me to go back to Google U for some follow-up courses!