Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by McKathryn View Post
    Yes: http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...-updating.html. Many complaints for a while. I posted to the Palm Support forum with no result.
    If I was Palm I wouldn't comment either. The problem appears to be a USER issue at this point in time. User's seem to be missing a few brain cells and install some homebrew/patches/themes/etc then suddenly have 'problems' with the WebOS wanting to update them.

If I was Palm, I would note any concerns from users that are using Stock Pre's and ignore until it hits critical mass. To date, I deem this a user issue.

Good luck. lol
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    forget the update, check out all the new apps in the catalog!!
    Nice post.

Is it true that people who improperly use apostrophes are also missing a few brain cells?

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianPre View Post
    If I was Palm I wouldn't comment either. The problem appears to be a USER issue at this point in time. User's seem to be missing a few brain cells and install some homebrew/patches/themes/etc then suddenly have 'problems' with the WebOS wanting to update them.

If I was Palm, I would note any concerns from users that are using Stock Pre's and ignore until it hits critical mass. To date, I deem this a user issue.

Good luck. lol
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12