1.    #1  
    Caught this one tonight when watching the ol' TiVo.

Ghost Hunters. Aired 10/21/09, "Congress Theater".

At the end of the episode when Jay and Grant are wrapping up, you can clearly see the Pre's "sleeping bag" on the center console, and the Pre charging in the cup holder.

CS
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Tonights episode of FlashForward also had the pre. The main character, the asian, the black guy and the lesbien. They all seemed to have the pre.
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bdarknessb View Post
    Tonights episode of FlashForward also had the pre. The main character, the asian, the black guy and the lesbien. They all seemed to have the pre.
    There is definitely something wrong with this comment......

Shouldnt it be followed by, "all walked into a bar" ?
    Quote Originally Posted by fraz View Post

yeah, like 50% racist, 25% homophobic,

LOL, no, I know he/she didn't mean that at all.
    Saw Alan of"Two & a Half men" fiddling with a Pre at last Monday's episode.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by fraz View Post

ROFLMAO!
  7.    #7  
    I have a feeling most of these sightings "in episode" are paid adverts from Sprint or Palm. They all seem to be showcased in some way, with the characters using them (especially Heroes).

The cool thing about the Ghost Hunters one, is it looks like Jay just plain has one... that he wasn't paid to have one. It's not being showcased at all.
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Anyone catch the pilot of a brand new show on FX last night (10.29.09) called The League (based in my hometown of Chicago, Woot!!!)? The show begins with one of the main characters sitting at his computer leading a web/video chat announcing the commencement of their new season of Fantasy Football and the Draft. As they show the other character and their corresponding via the video chat, one of them is on his Pre and it is a close up full screen shot of the guy leading the chat being shown on the screen of the Pre in landscape mode. Btw, is the Pre even capable of this anyway??? Interacting in a video chat like they present it to be???
    Saw a Pre on Wednesday's episode of "Witches of Eastwick", although I'm not proud of admitting that.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by kdh4321 View Post
    Saw a Pre on Wednesday's episode of "Witches of Eastwick", although I'm not proud of admitting that.
    LOL! I didn't even know that was a show. I thought it was an 80s movie!
    I saw the Pre on FX's new show "the league". showing its value for fantasy football players!
  12. JSX
    Another on FlashForward last night...