1.    #1  
    a video on how to put the avatar image on the messages? it would be alot easier for the people who dont really know HOW to do it. it would help me and maybe others who are having trouble or are scared they cant do it, thnx guys
    Last edited by Flush2810; 10/22/2009 at 11:27 PM.
    Doing it through WebOSQuickInstall is so simple that I really can't imagine what good a video would do.

Plug in your Pre.

Launch WOSQI.

Find the tweeks menu.

Check the box.

Choose the picture from your desktop

Click "done" or "apply" or "finished" or whatever the affirmative *****-click option is.
  3.    #3  
    i try to do it but quick install cant seem to see the picture on my desktop any ideas?
    I still cant dont get it, any step by step instructions on this guys? would really appreciate it
    Last edited by Flush2810; 10/23/2009 at 12:12 AM.
    Global Posts
    656 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Flush2810 View Post
    i try to do it but quick install cant seem to see the picture on my desktop any ideas?
    I take it your image is in .png format?
  5.    #5  
    no i dont know how to change it to png
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Flush2810 View Post
    no i dont know how to change it to png
    I like irfanview.
    Quote Originally Posted by jbelew View Post
    I like irfanview.
    just to expand on that, you have to use a desktop program that can change the format to a .png

irfanview is a freely available program for viewing and converting images.

you could also use photoshop (expensive), the gimp (free) or whatever image editing program you wat to resize and edit the image, and then save as a .png
    Or windows paint works if your just changing a file type.... I wouldn't recomend it for much but its already on the machine.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshC72 View Post
    Or windows paint works if your just changing a file type.... I wouldn't recomend it for much but its already on the machine.
    Huh...

What do you know? I had no idea Paint could do that.

Of course, that's probably because the last time I tried MSPaint (other than 30 seconds ago) was in 1996.....
    Quote Originally Posted by VeeDubb65 View Post
    Huh...

What do you know? I had no idea Paint could do that.

Of course, that's probably because the last time I tried MSPaint (other than 30 seconds ago) was in 1996.....
    what's a microsoft
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    what's a microsoft
    I'm not 100% sure, but I know that the IT guys where I work seem to like them, and the FTC seems to not like them so much.
    Quote Originally Posted by VeeDubb65 View Post
    I'm not 100% sure, but I know that the IT guys where I work seem to like them, and the FTC seems to not like them so much.