1.    #1  
    I noticed that on the bottom of the phone I feel heat. The phone seems to over heat. I tried to figure out why this might be happening. I have an app open in the background (Brightness Unlinked). The settings I keep it on is Display is all the way down to 1 and keypad is all the way up. Today, I closed the app and I don't feel any heat. Does this happen to anyone else?
    i noticed my Pre gets rather toasty but i dont think its gettting hot enough to do damage, just enough to freak you out a bit
    i tink is normal but i not sure is heating up whit all apps and is more whit does like pandora, youtube,web, and sprint tv i have the 2600 seidio battery and is the same is heating up too the apps and the rest of the progams heating up the back of the pre
  4.    #4  
    IF its normal then i don't mind but if its not normal then that's a problem. How is the 2600 seidio battery working for you? How long does it last you with light usage?
    you dont need to leave that app open all the time . just set it the way you want it and swipe it away . and yes this does happen with some apps if they have battery leakage or whatever but remember these are homebrew apps and you download them at your own risk.

p.s. uninstall the app and see if it still does that then reinstall again and see if it does it again, then go to the proper forum and report what you find for the developer
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    i just have for about a week and is working good for me i saw some of the tv progams like 1hr and i have email alert on and some times wifi about 30 min thats for 1 single day and i still have 60% i put to charge all night and never turn of the phone so i tink is good battery
    look this battery need love when you first get it ,this is typical with this type of battery. so keep it charged and charging every minuet you can and do that for 3 or 4 weeks then if its still doing that ,get a new battery . with other type batteries you would let it drain all the way out but this one is backwards from that. so keep it charged until its seasoned and then come back. ok kool ttyl
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->