1.    #1  
    I know i am just nit picking now but would like to know if this is a regular problem but i seem to be sldding my pre open while over pushing in on it slightly which seems to be causing wear marks on the mirror finish on the back anyone else getting this also i feel the slide mechanics are not stable as i would like them e.g. i can push it in an out very easily a couple of millimetres when open or close with out hardly touching it.
    Yep. It definitely gets scratched. Pretty much 50/50 chance or greater of this happening. Fortunately, I hardly ever look at the mirror on my Pre, but everytime I do cringe. I hate scratches on my stuff.
    Yup same here. This is my second Pre and it happened to both. I hate that its scratched. I don't use it but how am I supposed to show the mirror off to other people?
    Yea I have that too and also scuffs on the bottom lip of the keyboard and a tiny chip by the usb port.

However the screen is immaculate *knocks on wood*

Im just chalking it up to wear and tear...
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Ok, add me to the list of scratched mirror. Palm should of just added rails with a smaller mirror
    I don't even look at the mirror except the day I got it but mine isn't scratched (yet).
    Global Posts
    285 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlupkelly View Post
    I don't even look at the mirror except the day I got it but mine isn't scratched (yet).
    Same here.

I'm just wondering why it was put there in the first place???

Hey CowGirl..did you check on those gremlins yet for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHemi View Post
    Hey CowGirl..did you check on those gremlins yet for me.
    I sure asked the ones that keep untying my shoes and they said it could be their cousins. They'd call them and let me know later.
    Global Posts
    285 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlupkelly View Post
    I sure asked the ones that keep untying my shoes and they said it could be their cousins. They'd call them and let me know later.
    Thanks Dear Aprreciate It....Keep Me Posted.
    I sure will.
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHemi View Post
    ... I'm just wondering why it was put there in the first place??? ...
    So you can comb your hair before taking that uber picture of yourself.
    The mirror kinda sux anyways, since it's distorted. Was it meant to be this distorted?
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    The mirror kinda sux anyways, since it's distorted. Was it meant to be this distorted?
    That happens when you curve a mirror.