1.    #1  
    Somebody effin make one. I used to waste away hours everyday on my 650 playing SMB3. I see that there's crazy complicated dev people doing it, but how can noone see the $$ potential of developing a solid NES EMU!? (That's easy to run)
    Quote Originally Posted by ttremblay View Post
    Somebody effin make one. I used to waste away hours everyday on my 650 playing SMB3. I see that there's crazy complicated dev people doing it, but how can noone see the $$ potential of developing a solid NES EMU!? (That's easy to run)
    I'm personally going to buy a PSP to accomplish this and more.
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    The only developers who could see the $$ potential of developing a NES emu would be Nintendo since it would be completely illegal for someone to charge money for someone else's IP's. Too bad for them because they will never do this and there is plenty of people who want it.
    Learn to write apps. Make an app.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoNinjaGo View Post
    The only developers who could see the $$ potential of developing a NES emu would be Nintendo since it would be completely illegal for someone to charge money for someone else's IP's. Too bad for them because they will never do this and there is plenty of people who want it.
    Then what about the NES emulators for PalmOS that cost money?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysian893 View Post
    Then what about the NES emulators for PalmOS that cost money?
    They didnt go through an official Palm App Store for one. You downloaded it from their website directly.
    A nes emulator would be sweet and nearly every other OS has one just its not for sale they are normally homebrew because of the legality of roms but a emulator is open source and free to develop in case anybody was wondering.
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    yep
    Global Posts
    596 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by akdmksjeanius View Post
    A nes emulator would be sweet and nearly every other OS has one just its not for sale they are normally homebrew because of the legality of roms but a emulator is open source and free to develop in case anybody was wondering.
    Yea, on the HTC Hero, or any android for that matter, there are plenty of emulators on the Android Market. The eumlators are ok to sell since they are applications created to play the ROM. The only thing nintendo would complain about is selling ROMs. i have a Hero just for the NES emulator, the game play is awesome!!.
    Quote Originally Posted by NxTech3 View Post
    Yea, on the HTC Hero, or any android for that matter, there are plenty of emulators on the Android Market. The eumlators are ok to sell since they are applications created to play the ROM. The only thing nintendo would complain about is selling ROMs. i have a Hero just for the NES emulator, the game play is awesome!!.
    yup, i have a SNES and GameBoy Advance Emu and framerate is perfect IMO thanx to the GPU its so silky smooth

Now, the problem with having one on the Pre is that its practically impossible on the current tools provided, no hardware access, no gpu drivers to get a good framerate, no way to make a native app which im sure an Emu should be cuz making one out of Javascript or web languages would be close to impossible or not worth it if it is.....
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    ('')_('') signature to help him gain world domination
    but how can I get an emlator on my palm pre?
    can anyone help me?
    Quote Originally Posted by manis18 View Post
    but how can I get an emlator on my palm pre?
    can anyone help me?
    the only way right now requires root access and you have to run the game thru command prompt on the comp. so there is no on the go solution...
    SCK Manager
    yeah I tryed it but it asks me to download an image and then asks me to run it as root on my linux laptop and I don't have a linux laptop that's what I don't get