Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Curious as to what opinions are. I had the invisishield applied for about a day, but had to return phone so that is now defunct. And it is of course important that nothing interfere with light sensor.
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    I love my skin from bestskinsever.com.

Less than $10 - fits very nicely, and most people can't even tell it is there.
    It's just a matter of perference. I have phantomskinz on mine and love it.
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    my .02 cents...the Bodyguardz works great. Very clear with almost no orange peel effect. I put it on front and back (works fine with the Touchstone charger) and got on with my life. Give it a shot..you won't be sorry.

Good luck!
    I had the invisible shield installed at best buy. I have not had any problems so far.
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Innocase and Boxwave screenguard here. No complaints.
    FYI: My Pre is as plain vanilla as the day it came out of the box...
    Sprint hard shell case and screenguardz!

I love them both! No issues on my end. Looks like you have MANY things to consider! Id also take a look at some posts...

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...recommend.html

Thats a post on screen protectors. Its the very top post on the accessories area!

You will also find MANY case reviews there as well.

Its best to look at them and pick for your self on what you like . There are many options to pick from!
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    So far seidio has been the way to go. The screen covers they sell are by far the best. Minimalistic, easy to apply, cheap, and do their job. Thee innocases protect the case from minor scratches.

And most importantly a case keeps your phone protected from the perils of your pocket
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    I didn't find the invisishield that easy to apply, well it went on fine but still had some bubbles that were just about impossible to get out. That may be the case with all of these though.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatila View Post
    Curious as to what opinions are. I had the invisishield applied for about a day, but had to return phone so that is now defunct. And it is of course important that nothing interfere with light sensor.
    Heres a thread about our Screen Protectors on my Pre. Each ClearTouch Crystal comes with 2 versions. You can read more about it in that thread

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...otector-2.html
    i have a clear coat and love it
    but if you have a touchstone back cover dont get the full body protection
    I bought an icipio pocket sleeve. My innocase broke after about a month, I wasn't very impressed with it. The invisishield ruins the feel of the pre. I think both cases distort the actual design intentions of the manufacturer.