Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by blacknight07607 View Post
    ***UPDATE***

Spoke to the same representative who sold me the phone.
    I explained to her that according to palm, there is no definite date as to when the video will be available.
    She said she explained it will take a few weeks. Another person walked in teh store with the exact same inquiry. Here are two people that purchased the phone within the past three weeks and no video option, although we were told that it would be available.
    She spoke to the manager, who came to the counter, apologized and explained to us there is no definite date as to when the app will be available.
    I had the phone and all the packaging, and wanted to return it for a refund.
    The other persom only had the phone but wanted to return it as well.
    we were both given a car charger for the phone if we opted to keep the phone and plan.
    I agreed, he didn't and returned the phone for the sprint instinct

I have no video app, but I do have a car charger......
    and you wonder why things cost so much... because were paying for people like this free stuff
  2.    #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by hatchettjack View Post
    and you wonder why things cost so much... because were paying for people like this free stuff
    LOL
    If you really believe that, I have a bridge to sell you

But to flip it, imagine this:

Imagine how many Palm Pre's were sold under false pretenses that a video app will be available within a few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by cranerep View Post
    I am running the alpha PreCorder app and other than no video on the screen while shooting it works great! even has adjustable light.
    Yeah, I finally got it to work.
    Sucks that you cant see what you're recording, but oh well.
    It should hold over till the official video app is available
    Last edited by blacknight07607; 01/04/2010 at 03:01 PM.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123