Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by blacknight07607 View Post
    he didn't and returned the phone for the sprint instinct

***?!! An Instinct? What a freaking downgrade.
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by alan7467 View Post
    ***?!! An Instinct? What a freaking downgrade.
    LOL, yeah

But he has a camera and video
    LOL, yeah

But he has a camera and video
    I'll take my Pre with an alpha video camera courtesy of webOSQuickInstall over a POS Instinct with a full vid camera any day of the week. So far I haven't had any problems with the homebrew vid camera other than the obvious lack of any kind of preview.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    There's no timeframe on when the video recording app will be available, but when it is ready,yes, you will get it in an update which will be automatically downloaded to your device, yes.
    Not necessarily it may be an app download like facebook was.
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by FesterTreo View Post
    go download the video app just released in homebrew. Story on the front page.
    I can't find it.
    Do you hav a link for it?

Thanks
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    I can't find it.
    Do you hav a link for it?

Thanks
    Application:Precorder - WebOS Internals
    Global Posts
    946 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bipoler View Post
    WHHHHHHHOOOWWWWWWWWW HOOOO..go get a i-phone then. Im shaking in my pants. That is SO lame to keep threatening and saying what you :will" do if they don't give u something free...
    Actually, "SO lame" is to be so delusional that you think buying a phone actually makes you a part of Palm. He isn't threatening YOU, he's sticking up for HIMSELF because the Sprint rep gave him bad info. The fact that you are personally offended over that and feel the need to hop on a pedestal to defend the Corporation over the consumer is pretty embarrassing.
    That's the thing.

I went to an actaul Sprint store

People were saying just go a keyosk or walmart or something.
    But noooo, I decided to go to the actual sprint store
    The reps at the stores are the worst. I have heard plenty bragging about actively misleading customers to get their numbers up.

I have fun proving them wrong about stuff.
    The VVM on the Instink was great, but I never go near my wifes Instinct. It just feels awkward after using the Pre. That other customer WILL regret the swap. This phone has build quality issues, but I like it more every app or patch I get.
  10.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanpre View Post
    I just downloaded preware.
    But I still cant find a patch for the Precorder
    I am running the alpha PreCorder app and other than no video on the screen while shooting it works great! even has adjustable light.
  12.    #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by cranerep View Post
    I am running the alpha PreCorder app and other than no video on the screen while shooting it works great! even has adjustable light.
    Yeah, but I can't even find a patch for that
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    there is no patch for it you have to install terminal on your pre and write some code and it would get installed..there instruction on webosinternals..or you can also install it throug wosqi
    You know, those reps might actually get lucky and be right. CES is just days away, and considering all of the GPU craziness and the move to allow apps full access to the stored space, I wouldn't put it past Palm to release a camcorder app.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    There is a homebrew app right now to record video. That should tide you over until the "official" one is released.
    2 words.... Quick install. And 2 files, very easy
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    In the three months I've own my Pre, I can count the number of times I wished I'd had video on one hand. For the most part it's an expectation rather than a need.

I'm glad you stuck with the Pre, rest assured that video is coming.
    You're invited to follow me on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by zna03 View Post
    lmfao wow thats funny that a rep would lie to you about that... did you get it at radioshack or some bo-bo sprint dealer?
    I RESENT THAT!!! I work at radioshack and give completely honest and knowledgeable facts on phones, especially the pre cuz one i have one and two its the best phone my store carries! so watch it!!!!

and as for sprint service they have always worked with us so theyre ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by forrest09 View Post
    I RESENT THAT!!! I work at radioshack and give completely honest and knowledgeable facts on phones, especially the pre cuz one i have one and two its the best phone my store carries! so watch it!!!!

and as for sprint service they have always worked with us so theyre ok.
    I'm sure he was talking about you, personally.
    People from knoxville tn are incest committing degenerates but im not talking about you personally theweaselslayer. OP was lied to, has right to be mad, hey, at least you got a car charger for it.
    Last edited by friedchicken; 01/03/2010 at 01:39 AM. Reason: Dont think that way of people from KV, TN. Just making a point.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast