Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    So today i went on the update icon to see if there was new updates for any of my apps and i got a update and it says i got 0 updates and its 0 mb?????? and it says if i press download now it will download in the next few days when my phone is idle and there is high signal....so its like a normal webos update but with no memory????? does any one else have this problem or update or how can it off my phone

>>>>There is a new attachment more at the bottom of the page
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jacr91; 10/22/2009 at 12:21 PM.
    hmmm...never seen that before...
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    oh alright i need someone to help me cuz idk why it came out i already rebooted my phone and it still pops up
    the only thing i can suggest is do a webOS Doctor restore :/...but im probably not the best person to go for advice -__-"...
    5% battery? You're skating on the edge there buddy!
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Can someone else help me i already rebooted my phone twice took off my battery and the update still comes up...idk wat to do or if i should push the download now button????
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    5% battery? You're skating on the edge there buddy!
    Actually, you might be onto something. I know that updates won't install unless your battery is over a certain amount (~30%). So you're good as long as you don't go above this designated value.

Actually, now that I think about it...will our phones do these typical "forced" updates if we never get our charge up?
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Look today in the morning my battery is charge 100 percent and the update still there wats wrong with my phone????? does anyone know???? Has this happen to someone else??????? how do i fix it????
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Just press download, then let us know what happens.. youll be an entrePREneur.
    Quote Originally Posted by danman_6 View Post
    Just press download, then let us know what happens.. youll be an entrePREneur.
    I've got to agree with ya danman. Run the update m8, it's a 0mb update to nothing. It is prob just a glitch.

Oh and jacr, calm down a bit brother. LOL you can't kill your phone. It'll be alright m8.
    Get rid of the phone NOW! It's about to self destruct!
    PHOTOSHOPED!!!! :P

j/k just run the update
    I downloaded the survivor app when the show first came out, ended up deleting it and I still get updates for it.
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Alright i did the update it downloaded something and then i press install now and then it like took a while to respond and then the update thing came up again lol so idk wat my phone downloaded ?????? and it still says new update available lol my phone is on something
    Global Posts
    134 Global Posts
    maybe 1.4 is coming out tomorrow and youre seeing some bleed from it.
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    oh yea that might be it ill just wait and see what happens...but no one else has this problem????
    Quote Originally Posted by jacr91 View Post
    oh yea that might be it ill just wait and see what happens...but no one else has this problem????
    I'm kind of shocked that you haven't found a more solid answer, because this has been discussed at GREAT length.

Do a quick search for non-stop updating.

It has been tied to the use of certain patches, but not concretely. It will probably break some of your patches, so be prepared for that. If you get this problem repeatedly, you can block the update daemon from running at all, but you would have to reverse that when the next update comes out.
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VeeDubb65 View Post
    I'm kind of shocked that you haven't found a more solid answer, because this has been discussed at GREAT length.

Do a quick search for non-stop updating.

It has been tied to the use of certain patches, but not concretely. It will probably break some of your patches, so be prepared for that. If you get this problem repeatedly, you can block the update daemon from running at all, but you would have to reverse that when the next update comes out.
    oh alright then tanx ill do that for sure