Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by janric View Post
    It takes FOREVER !!! I ordered mine last Oct 24. They mentioned that the units will arrive on friday. That means the earliest time that I can get the Pre is on Monday (Nov 16).
    Well, at least they told you the same as they told me, which is reassuring for me. To be honest I do understand, they have to import them as well, and don't just have hundreds of them in stock. I did pay for extra fast delivery so hopefully as soon as they get them it will only be a matter of 1 workday.
    My Palm History (in order): IIIe SE, m130, Tungsten|T, m505, Tungsten|T3, Zire 71, m505 (owned two different ones), Zire 72, Tungsten|C, T|X, Treo 650.
    After that I got a Apple iPhone 3G, Palm Pre (GSM), Google Nexus One.
    Little update on my side with Expansys, they changed the expected date several times and it was going back up. Today I cancelled my order and purchased a brand new / never unboxed version on eBay, which should be here in a few days.

Expansys was pretty fast in canceling my order tho, and I already have my money back from them (just a few hours after canceling). So I do appreciate that.
    My Palm History (in order): IIIe SE, m130, Tungsten|T, m505, Tungsten|T3, Zire 71, m505 (owned two different ones), Zire 72, Tungsten|C, T|X, Treo 650.
    Quote Originally Posted by chau1988 View Post
    Yea I will be in Hon Kong December, and I think I will give them a call when I get there and see if they have it in stock in there HK warehouse!
    I don't think they have a HK warehouse, they just operate as a processing point or gathering stop. I ordered mine on Nov 12 (with expected 4 day shipping notice) and they expect it might land in HK on the 23rd but the timing does seem to move a lot with them. I had previously ordered a GPS from them but it took so long to get here that I ended up canceling the order, buying from a US site and had it all in HK before they expected to deliver my original order.

If it wasn't for the glimmer of hope that I can get some european warranty support if I need it then I would buy from someone else myself.
    Last edited by bigcatny; 11/17/2009 at 11:11 PM.
    Oh no This is bad! I paid for the Pre last week, and Brandi one of the sales operator tell me to expect the Pre arrive by next Tuesday.... So I don't know If that's the truth or not. I might have to cancel my order since I seen this many complains! And I send her an email today by asking her whats the deal with lots of people complaining about the stocks availability keep getting push back. Customers end up canceling the order. Hope she will reply soon, I will keep you all inform!!
    Quote Originally Posted by chau1988 View Post
    Oh no This is bad! I paid for the Pre last week, and Brandi one of the sales operator tell me to expect the Pre arrive by next Tuesday.... So I don't know If that's the truth or not. I might have to cancel my order since I seen this many complains! And I send her an email today by asking her whats the deal with lots of people complaining about the stocks availability keep getting push back. Customers end up canceling the order. Hope she will reply soon, I will keep you all inform!!
    The last news as of yesterday is that they expect stock to hit HK on Monday so it's the same story they are telling you. Hopefully it's correct. Wait it out, you can always cancel next week.
    I've been talking with two of their staff, they received a new shipment last friday but for some reason that wasn't a reason for them to send me my order. Maybe they are just really backordered and the shipments (which apparently came from the UK or France warehouses) aren't enough?

I think it's unfair of them to tell us on the website that they have it in stock, it has been in stock since I placed my order, and last friday til yesterday the website even said 100+ due to their new shipment. So why didn't I get one, and why did my "2 days" turn into 6 days and then 12 days - mystery to me, the only reason they gave me is a delay they are awaiting the new shipment.

But like I said, I bought it somewhere else - should be here in 2 days, cancelled my order at Expansys and got my money back really fast (I paid with PayPal, that might have made it a little easier with the refund).
    Quote Originally Posted by xioq View Post
    I've been talking with two of their staff, they received a new shipment last friday but for some reason that wasn't a reason for them to send me my order. Maybe they are just really backordered and the shipments (which apparently came from the UK or France warehouses) aren't enough?

I think it's unfair of them to tell us on the website that they have it in stock, it has been in stock since I placed my order, and last friday til yesterday the website even said 100+ due to their new shipment. So why didn't I get one, and why did my "2 days" turn into 6 days and then 12 days - mystery to me, the only reason they gave me is a delay they are awaiting the new shipment.

But like I said, I bought it somewhere else - should be here in 2 days, cancelled my order at Expansys and got my money back really fast (I paid with PayPal, that might have made it a little easier with the refund).
    Yea I will defiantly wait till next week than see what will happen.... OMG getting a Pre is so hard
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcatny View Post
    The last news as of yesterday is that they expect stock to hit HK on Monday so it's the same story they are telling you. Hopefully it's correct. Wait it out, you can always cancel next week.
    Yea but I order mine with the US website.... Hope you will get yours soon.
    I have unlocked Pres in stock, I have sold some in the forum. They are QWERTY and real unlock by IMEI not with rebel sim or hack.

http://forums.precentral.net/gsm-pre...heres-how.html
    David Gomez
    Okay just got off the phone with one of the customer service lady, and she said stock will arrive in the UK by tomorrow than they will ship it to Illinois warehouse. The shipment will be in the US by Tuesday or Wednesday than they will start shipping out to customer!!!
    I hope this is ture.... Finger Cross!!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12