1.    #1  
    anybody else has this problem with trying to purchase apps?

my credit card is fine and I can use it to buy musics from amazon, what's wrong with app catalog? Just me?
    try a different card maybe , have you already added it to your profile.??
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  3.    #3  
    it worked, I delete the card and re-enter exactly the same card, and it worked.

I have noidea why.
    I received an e-mail stating that my transaction failed, but the Application is still on my phone. Will I get charged later? I forgot to change my billing address, I made the correction, but will I need to purchase the app again? What will happen! I'm soo lost.
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Same thing happened to me - moved and forgot to update Palm Profile. It's been a month and I still havenLt been billed. I think it's free for now until maybe an upgrade of the app? That's a question not an answer

Quote Originally Posted by jamhandman View Post
    I received an e-mail stating that my transaction failed, but the Application is still on my phone. Will I get charged later? I forgot to change my billing address, I made the correction, but will I need to purchase the app again? What will happen! I'm soo lost.
    hmm, would suck if I get billed later in life, since the app is half off now :^/
    I had the same problem. I thought it was because of my new address so I changed it and it worked.
    Phones in Family pre> pre> pre> Centro> Rant