Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1.    #1  
    How can I switch off the clock when the palm is on the touchstone?
  2. ray1b's Avatar
    Posts
    431 Posts
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    #2  
    The clock can't be turned off.
  3. #3  
    On a related note, anyone having the problem where the phone on the touchstone won't go to sleep automatically and just stays on desktop scren at full brightness?
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by donatom3 View Post
    On a related note, anyone having the problem where the phone on the touchstone won't go to sleep automatically and just stays on desktop scren at full brightness?
    When on the touchstone, the light sensor checks to see if you are in a bright room. If there is enough light in the room, the Pre won't sleep. You have to manually press the power button to get it to sleep. (or put something over the pre to think its in a dark room)
  5. wodin's Avatar
    Posts
    181 Posts
    Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Audemars02 View Post
    When on the touchstone, the light sensor checks to see if you are in a bright room. If there is enough light in the room, the Pre won't sleep. You have to manually press the power button to get it to sleep. (or put something over the pre to think its in a dark room)

    Bull Shait!
  6. #6  
    There is a homebrew application which will allow you to turn off the clock called Brightness Unlinked.
  7. GTMI1's Avatar
    Posts
    40 Posts
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by laelipoo View Post
    There is a homebrew application which will allow you to turn off the clock called Brightness Unlinked.
    I have this app and my clock doesn't turn off. Are you sure about this?
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by GTMI1 View Post
    I have this app and my clock doesn't turn off. Are you sure about this?
    Yes. You may have to update it, I believe 0.2.3 is the latest. Next, open the app and put your Pre on the touchstone. At the bottom is a 'allow sleep while charging' toggle. Switch it on, close the app (and make sure you allow it to run in the dashboard) and there you go.

    Link to App Catalogue Entry
    Official Forum Thread
    Last edited by laelipoo; 10/22/2009 at 03:18 PM. Reason: added links

Posting Permissions