1.    #1  
    I am just wondering if people with pre's in america are running the same official wedos version to uk pre users (1.1.3)?
    Last edited by stevee10001; 10/21/2009 at 03:48 PM.
    UK pres come with 1.1.2 installed. An update via the update app takes the OS version to 1.1.3. It is expected we have at least 1.2.1 in a few weeks if not 1.3. Fingers crossed
    we are running 1.2.1.

you should be getting a rumored updated to 1.3 along with us sometime in November.

Our version I believe has some usability improvements, as well as a few speed enhancments and an ability to pay for apps in the app catalog.

but don't take that as gospel.
    There are four lights.
  4.    #4  
    we are on 1.1.3 now when i bought it on friday it came with 1.1.2 but i got update notice straight away to put it to 1.1.3 is there a list of fixes that next update will be rolling in?

just to clarify america is on 1.1.3 as well yeah?
    Global Posts
    133 Global Posts
    Hopefully we will get 1.3 *fingers crossed* all that lovely homebrew patching can take place then.

-sent from my Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by stevee10001 View Post
    we are on 1.1.3 now when i bought it on friday it came with 1.1.2 but i got update notice straight away to put it to 1.1.3 is there a list of fixes that next update will be rolling in?

just to clarify america is on 1.1.3 as well yeah?
    We are on 1.2.1 in the US
  7.    #7  
    yeh i was blind to the guy that posted it before obviously what differences are there in 1.1.3-1.2.1
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Check the thread here