Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    I've had my pre since july and no problems and I haven't dropped it either. Just now I was typing a txt message and it randomly the t button kept being pressed. Ive rebooted and no luck on getting the kb to work. The virtual keyboard still works (had the virtual kb for a while now) but the physical kb doesn't do anything. Is there anything I can do on my end to try to fix it?
    try doing a battery pull. My girlfriends pre did the same thing. Sprint guy removed battery and it was fixed.
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by timcorb View Post
    try doing a battery pull. My girlfriends pre did the same thing. Sprint guy removed battery and it was fixed.
    no luck. Off to the sprint store.
  4. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    I had the same problem except with the h key ;-) I learned that pulling the battery or restarting from the Device Info menu are not as "effective" as holding down the power-button and sliding the vibrate/ring switch back and forth 3 times. This, in the words of Sprint (or was it Palm?), is a "hard" reset, as opposed to the "soft" reset the other ways, and it worked for me. Try this before heading off to the Sprint store - I bet it works for you....