1.    #1  
    So now when I remove the theme some of the icons still stay...Any way to fix this? Even with a new theme installed if the new theme doesnt have, say the youtube icon replaced, it stays as peter with his cardboard TV

I installed the update w/ the patches in too and managed to fix that, will this be as easy?
    Use WebOS Repair Utility and replace any PNGs it discovers to fix any icon/picture to default.

http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...r-utility.html
  3. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakota 35-2 View Post
    So now when I remove the theme some of the icons still stay...Any way to fix this? Even with a new theme installed if the new theme doesnt have, say the youtube icon replaced, it stays as peter with his cardboard TV

I installed the update w/ the patches in too and managed to fix that, will this be as easy?
    And remember to remove existing themes prior to installing new ones going forward....That should help prevent this problem from occurring in the future.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks guys Ill give it a shot, I didnt see the thread in the forum unfortunately, Next time Ill look before I jump haha...Givin it a shot now
  5.    #5  
    Keeps telling me not in WebOSDoctor when I agree to repair the issue
  6. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakota 35-2 View Post
    Keeps telling me not in WebOSDoctor when I agree to repair the issue
    You should be trying WebOS Repair Utility, not WebOS Doctor. Follow the link provided by Kyusaku.