1.    #1  
    Why don't we have video on the pre. recording that is! I have seen a pre on utube recording video but not sure it it is real or not. Anyone know how to do this?
    ;SPRINT SERVICE/REPAIR TECH
    It's the return of future man...
    Video is being worked on by the Homebrew community here at PreCentral.net. The video you have seen on YouTube is likely legit.

Please search things out before posting new threads. You can search for the word Video and get all the information you need.

The problem with creating so many threads with the same topic is that you make it harder for searchers to find the answers they need.
  4.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by luvmyq9c View Post
    It's the return of future man...
    yea you can call me future man....Im interested most in what is to come with the pre. I can wait for video recording and the ability to upload video. I would also love to see that flash player update. I have tried all the apps patches and alot of thems but have webos doctored my phone a few times just to start over lol.
  5.    #6  
    I need a for dummies explination of how to get video recording on my palm pre. Command Line? who to please. Thanks!
    Welcome aboard!! Just joshing ya! It is a bit frustrating waiting for Palm to open up the SDK to juicier parts so we can fully enjoy the phone as it was meant to be. I hate buttons on the face of the phone so I could not go to thos HTC android phones. It's still only 4 months old so I will still give palm the benefit of the doubt...
    It's not for the faint of heart. My advice...if you need need the "dummies" how-to then video isn't for you right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickmassey82 View Post
    I need a for dummies explination of how to get video recording on my palm pre. Command Line? who to please. Thanks!
  8.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    It's not for the faint of heart. My advice...if you need need the "dummies" how-to then video isn't for you right now.
    well i am a service and repair tech for total communication systems but im new at this job aswell as to the pre. I have worked for sprint for 4 months and i have had my palm pre for three weeks. I have webos quick install on my computer and have tweeked my phone to death with preware. I just have never done any coding before but id really like to learn how to do this sence its really slow here at the office today and im trying to become tech savy lol
    I hate the fact that FREE PHONES have the ability to record video and audio and my super dope Palm Pre does not have it. Palm also sucks, upgrades from 1.0.0 to 1.2.1 and still haven't done any major changes. I don't want to change my Pre, but if I wait any longer is gonna be time to update phone with like a palm newer model. Oh well I work for phone company, is not like i can't change the phone easily, maybe HERO!