1.    #1  
    Imm posting this thread to see if ne of u geniuses can figure out how to add another 8 gigs to ur pre i have done it and belive i am the first 1 to do it if i am wrong tell me who did it first and leave a post if ne of you pre owners discover how i did this

h4xor 3l3t3

i am god
    Quote Originally Posted by nevets123 View Post
    Imm posting this thread to see if ne of u geniuses can figure out how to add another 8 gigs to ur pre i have done it and belive i am the first 1 to do it if i am wrong tell me who did it first and leave a post if ne of you pre owners discover how i did this

h4xor 3l3t3

i am god
    hah, elaborate, please.

h4xor 3l3t3

i am god
    Use some of that expanded storage you have for an expanded spell check.
    Hey....waddya know....ANOTHER thread FAIL!

:\

:\
    I likey take apart thingies....
    since we are not as smart as you are please tell us how you added 8 gig of memory into your phone without adding any hardware to it ,please please please!!!!!!!

we are not here to play any kind of a guessing game this is a forum where info is swapped traded given divulged to one another for the sake of helping each other out . So if you have info give it up , but if its a boat load ,which it is more likely ,then please give us a good laugh.
    Last edited by Shadavis08; 10/21/2009 at 06:27 AM.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  7.    #7  
    i will let u all know how to do it after i figure out how to fit all the guts back in side the pre so i can put the back peice back on *** u know theres not much room in there i am going to complety dissassemble my pree and use a dremmel to sand down a few things to make it all fit i will post a how to vid once i complete this because i dont think u want u pre to have no back and wires and other deleicate peices hanging out of the pre
    Quote Originally Posted by dhMassacre View Post
    hah, elaborate, please.
    On a second thought, please don't.
    and use a dremmel to sand down a few things to make it all fit
    Comedy gold!
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    sofa king we todd did
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    omg so kewlz!!!
    your actually adding hardware to your pre ..... Oh my .... Lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    well, if he's managed to hack the hardware, that's cool, but I wouldn't award points for the ingenuity (or perhaps lack of) to swap out a memory chip. Now...points for having some guts and taking a chance on breaking a perfectly good Pre...we have a winner!!!!

ultimately, though, this clearly will not be a hack for the majority of users. 16 gb is nicer than 8, but it still wouldn't cover my 120+ gb of media.
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts

h4xor 3l3t3

i am god
    i did it first...i used electical tape to connect two Pres, back to back...

what do i win?
    Palm Pre (Sprint)
    fail.

alternatively, output of 'df' please.
    I do not need 8 more GB to warrant sanding and taking it all apart. 99% percent of us here will NOT try that one.

Congratulations to you.
    Someone on this site is already attempting this. The difference is, they can spell, type in complete/non-run-on sentences, and they actually have a lot of specifics on the process.
    Code:
     ----------------
     |              |
     |   Do  Not    |
     |    Feed      |
     |  The Troll   |
     |              |
     ----------------
            ||
            ||
            ||
            ||
        /\/\/\/\/\
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by antmon1 View Post
    i did it first...i used electical tape to connect two Pres, back to back...

what do i win?
    Just wrap it in duct tape...barely noticeable and it stopped the oreo effect cold in it's tracks, and you can tape a flash drive to the usb port and be good to go with extra memory...oh yeah, did I mention the slight adjustment and slightly protruding flash drive. But you can cut a hole in the top of the slider case to accomodate it.
    Sanyo SCP 4500 > Samsung SCH 1900 > Sanyo SCP 5000 > Treo 755p > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
    This is going nowhere.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's