1.    #1  
    Hi,

Loving the pre and its features but a few issues have arisen.

First i cant get it to work with hotmail properly. i tried all the settings found through a google search, but i cant seem to be able to send any emails, i can however receive them. (gets some sort of error when i send) The settings i used are the standard ones found on other forums (cant post link yet dont have 10 posts)

Also in the uk were on update 1.13, not the latest 1.21 (ithink) is there anyway to manually get this as atm i cant sync with itunes.

Also for the homebrewers, when i try to install the virtual keyboard patch i get an ikpg error :s any ideas how to fix that

Thanks (ima palm newbie so go easy on me )
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    Also for the homebrewers, when i try to install the virtual keyboard patch i get an ikpg error :s any ideas how to fix that
    The virtual keyboard is not compatible with 1.1.3

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    I had the same trouble with hotmail and had to hard reset phone and then add hotmail and it worked . I don't know why but that's what I had to do . Just remember a hard reset erases everything . So its up to you maybe you should call your phone provider for some info they may be able to guide you as to an easier way maybe.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  4.    #4  
    reset the phone no luck :/
    if hard reset does not work then call your provider or even maybe call palm directly and see if one of them can help issue I had to call my provider to get mine fixed .that's your best bet
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->