1.    #1  
    i received a new pre after i messed up my first one n noticed that the p key has an = sign now instead of a screen capture button...i couldve sworn shift+p used to do a screen capture...am i mistaken? if so whats the combo for a screen capture again? and if it was shift+p for screen capture how do i do it now?
    Global Posts
    491 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ariel M View Post
    i received a new pre after i messed up my first one n noticed that the p key has an = sign now instead of a screen capture button...i couldve sworn shift+p used to do a screen capture...am i mistaken? if so whats the combo for a screen capture again? and if it was shift+p for screen capture how do i do it now?
    P has always had the =. You can take a screencap using Orange+sym+P at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by ariel M View Post
    The p has always had the = sign.

Screen capture is orange,shift+p
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    anyone know why my pre takes TWO screenshots EVERY single time??? haha I'm always having to go back & delete one.
    Quote Originally Posted by licotto View Post
    anyone know why my pre takes TWO screenshots EVERY single time??? haha I'm always having to go back & delete one.
    It's the same pic in both jpeg and png format. Not sure why they do this, but this has been discussed in many threads here since 1.2 (when the pre got the ability to display the png format).
    Quote Originally Posted by licotto View Post
    mine does that too!!!
    oops just read last reply. guess that makes sense. weird that it does both png and jpg tho..
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by twentythreemx View Post
    oops just read last reply. guess that makes sense. weird that it does both png and jpg tho..

yeah....we only need one......

NOT "HP webOS"!!!