1.    #1  
    So early this afternoon while I was working, I played that tetris game from the App Catalog. I had a pretty good score going, so when I had to leave my work, I just paused the game and went about the rest of my day. I came home and did get a a couple of phone calls and a few texts. I did play with the phone a bit checking the App catalog and stuff like that. The last text I sent was at 7:02. Then at around 9:45, my phone rang, it called voicemail, 2 text messages and voicemails came in...it went nuts, and it became kinda unresponsive, I could minimize cards but couldn't discard them.

2 text messages came in from my friend, one of which she sent at 7:08 PM, the other at around 8, but like I said, they didn't come in until 9:45.

My guess is that having the tetris came running in the background the entire time might have caused this.

Anyone else have a problem similar to mine?
    try rebooting your phone. i had the thing with unable to throw away the cards happen to me. a reboot fixed it.
  3.    #3  
    Oh it did iron itself out even without a reboot, but it's just disconcerting to miss phone calls and texts.
    sorry to go slightly off topic, but isn't the Tetris game in demo mode only right now? It doesn't let me play for more than 30 seconds.

Am I missing something?
  5.    #5  
    The Tetris game from EA is the one that's just in demo mode. I bought Block Drop from the App Catalog, and you can play that until the cows come home!
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    The Tetris game from EA is the one that's just in demo mode. I bought Block Drop from the App Catalog, and you can play that until the cows come home!
    is it as good as the classic Tetris?
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by matty3054 View Post
    is it as good as the classic Tetris?
    It pretty much is classic tetris. And unlike the version that we saw from EA, you can freely configure any key on the keyboard to play the game and don't have to deal with the inaccurate gestures to control the game.
    Had the same issue once. Still don't know what caused it, but it hasn't happened since.
  9.    #9  
    Hmm...this is the second incident for me, but it was quite a bit more severe than the first one. webOS definitely still has some stability issues. Prior to having this sort of problem, I had issues with the phone going into "offline mode" where really nothing worked and the phone became unbearably sluggish to the point where you had to take the battery out. This would happen once a week at first, then every two days after. When it happened almost daily, I had enough and did a Partial Erase. That fixed the problem and it hasn't come back yet, but now it's doing the above mentioned problem. Weird though, I really don't futz with the phone much. No homebrew, no patches, I just install App Catalog apps!