1.    #1  
    In a little over 2 months that the speaker sounds like CRAP!! The 1st one started going in 4 weeks. The 2nd one in about 3 1/2 and the 3rd in 3 weeks. Has anyone had this problem on more than 1 occasion and if so, did you find out the problem? I figure it could be the ringtone, but why would the ringtone cause it wwhen you can use the phone as an MP3 player?

TIA
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Well depending on the volume at which you loaded that particular ringtone/s, that could play a big part on what's blowing your speakers. Just because you can use the phone as an MP3 player, it doesn't mean you can blast out a concert at any sound level you want.

Test it out, next time you load a ringtone on your phone. If the ringtone starts to sound rough or starts breaking up, use something like Audacity or iTunes to lower the db level.
    actually on my 5th. if u work around metal it can damage the speaker thru the holes in the back. take the back off and check. u might want to invest in an aquapac 2 keep it safe from water and metal
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    I'm working on the 3rd one right now...seems like we've got a bit of a trend going on