Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Today i check my account online and it said i watch 2 movies on sprint tv but the stupid thing is that i dont even have the sprint tv application i put a patch that took that app off. So i called sprint today and asked them why there charging me this if i didnt watch no movie and they said that i did watch them other wise it wouldnt of been charge. And they cant refund my money....does anyone else have this problem????
    Last edited by pogeypre; 10/20/2009 at 06:34 PM.
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Yea this has happened too my fiance before, We also asked them about this and said that we had too have done this! I just think sprint has ways of getting money out of us one way or another!!
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    did they keep charging everyone month or was it just one month???? cause if this keeps happening im just going to not pay my bills and let them disconnect the phone
    Last edited by pogeypre; 10/20/2009 at 06:36 PM.
    not true just call sprint and ask for retentions and they will help you out, if you explain in a calm nice voice and attitude .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jacr91 View Post
    did they keep charging everyone month or was it just one month???? cause if this keeps happening im just going to not pay my bills and let them disconnect the phone
    No it was a onetime thing, but they did credit our account.
    Last edited by pogeypre; 10/20/2009 at 06:59 PM.
    great now you see that mistakes happen and there no need to get that angry to quick . shoot i do it once in a while to though ha ha . have a good one !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Alright then good tanx for the help i just though they where going to keep charging me every month.
    There is something to be said about calmly expressing your concerns. You tend to get more done.
    hey thats what i said ha ha ha
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    same thing happened to me, I was charged 5.99 on the bill i recieved today, called Sprint and they took it off and the rep said he had had lots of calls on this very issue, so something is jacked up. All I did was look at a trailer, so that had to be where the problem is.
    I got charged for a text message to peru or something like that. I dont know anyone outside the USA. lol. they took it off right away.
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    yea they always charge me like 2 text that i send to someone in like brazil ??? i dont even know no one from over there *** lol
    Erm, you do realize that non-payment on your cell phone bill will hurt your credit rating, right? Prompt payment doesn't help you but non-payment will hurt you.

I don't know about you but, if all else failed, I would still pay for it because hurting my credit would screw me over for at least 7 years and I can't afford to do that (maybe you can, I don't know).

But, as others have said, just talk with a manager or retentions or something and they should help you out.
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    I've had the occasional issue on my bill. Customer service has always been pleasant to deal with and I always got credit promptly.

Calm and polite will get you taken care of!
    Engenious!!! BTW, don't care much about your credit report, do you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    hey thats what i said ha ha ha
    I'm just curious; why do you have WebOS Doc instructions in every single one of your posts, in the sig?

It's just a bit spammy when most of the time it's bigger than your actual message!
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    There's a bug in the sytem. Anytime you view a movie title or trailer, you get charged for watching the movie. I got charged for 4 this month. I sent an email to ecare and they took care of it for me. I simply pointed out my (less than a gb of data usage) I hadn't used enough data to watch 4 movies, and told them what seemed to be happening, that I was getting charged for viewing a title or trailer.