1.    #1  
    I've had this problem for quite awhile now, maybe since 1.2 was released, but I just ignored it until now. I couldn't find a thread with a similar issue, so I made this.

When I take screenshots on my Pre, it now seems to take it twice, storing two of the exact same images in my screenshots folder. Has anyone else had this problem, and is there any known fix for it?

Thanks!
    I have been having similar problems as well. I wonder if it has to do w/ having tweaks on the phone? Did not have tweaks on when I dl the new version though
    Yeah, it stores a JPG and a PNG image. Only the JPG is viewable in the Photo app.
    Sprint Palm Pre - WebOS 2.1 > Sprint HTC Arrive
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TIWizard View Post
    Yeah, it stores a JPG and a PNG image. Only the JPG is viewable in the Photo app.
    not true......u can look @ both.....

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffmcc View Post
    not true......u can look @ both.....

Thus the duplicate screenshots.

Before the device would not view .png files so you would only see one screenshot. Now that the device sees both .png and .jpg files you get the duplicate pictures.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
  6.    #6  
    Oh, ok. That makes sense. On the one hand, I'm glad they added that functionality to the Pre, but it is a bit annoying to see my screenshot folder being twice as large as before and having to scroll twice the distance to get the most recent shot. Maybe someone can make a patch for it so it will only display the JPEG images in the screenshot folder?

And I had first thought it was because of a tweak I added too, but I only just started messing with tweaks/patches a week ago and this problem came about way before that.

Anyway, thanks for the explanation and I hope we'll see this fixed soon!
    wow i have been deleting one of my extras! smh. will that b a problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by TIWizard View Post
    Since 1.2.0 PNG is viewable. Before that it ignored the PMG format completely
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by don1lather View Post
    wow i have been deleting one of my extras! smh. will that b a problem?

I don't think thats a problem.....

NOT "HP webOS"!!!