1.    #1  
    I installed some patches and such, and now I have an issue with my pre.

If i just leave it there on the table - it does what it's supposed to: it turns dim then it turns black (off). However, every change of minute it turns on for like 5 secs (in lock screen mode) then it turns off again. The next minute change, same thing happens. This is not only annoying, it's bad for the battery.

I recently installed the battery % thingy (and its currently charging) and i also installed the Switcharoo! app (to randomly change wallpapers -- which is set at 15 mins)

Has this ever happened to anyone else? How do I stop it from randomly turning on every minute ? it only turns on for like 3 secs, but still, very annoying as Im thinking someone is txting me or something...

help!
    There are some apps that "wake the device" aka turn on the screen. Are you sure that any said apps are waking the device. In switcharoo, is there a setting to not wake the device? If so turn it off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkadelick View Post
    I installed some patches and such, and now I have an issue with my pre.

If i just leave it there on the table - it does what it's supposed to: it turns dim then it turns black (off). However, every change of minute it turns on for like 5 secs (in lock screen mode) then it turns off again. The next minute change, same thing happens. This is not only annoying, it's bad for the battery.

I recently installed the battery % thingy (and its currently charging) and i also installed the Switcharoo! app (to randomly change wallpapers -- which is set at 15 mins)

Has this ever happened to anyone else? How do I stop it from randomly turning on every minute ? it only turns on for like 3 secs, but still, very annoying as Im thinking someone is txting me or something...

help!
    Do you have any ghosts in ur house?
    (There's a tweak for that)
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by pyrognome View Post
    There are some apps that "wake the device" aka turn on the screen. Are you sure that any said apps are waking the device. In switcharoo, is there a setting to not wake the device? If so turn it off.
    No there is no waking device option i checked.