1.    #1  
    I installed the battery percentage, virtual keyboard and call log duration time patches through webos quick install and preware, then I started experiencing the freezing before downloading new apps.

And I can't download new apps anymore, it kept telling me no memories and delete some apps before installing new ones.

So I deleted some apps but I still got the same error before downloading the new ones.

The weird thing is I can't download the ones I just deleted, obviously I should have the space(memory) for them since I just deleted them, eg. LinkedIn.

Does anyone else have the similar problem?

I'm not sure if this is caused by the patches or the phone is like this even without the patches.

Thanks.
    You need to install the "FairDinkumApp" from Preware. This will solve the freezing issue, and the space limit.
  3.    #4  

Thank you but this is not what I was asking.

I should have been able to download the ones that I just deleted from my Pre. But I couldn't. And I didn't have the freezing before downloading problem.
  4.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by azkevman View Post
    You need to install the "FairDinkumApp" from Preware. This will solve the freezing issue, and the space limit.
    Thank you I will try this, but do I need to remove this and all the apps installed though this before the next Palm WebOs upgrade?
    The app limit is a funny thing. You need this patch.

Quote Originally Posted by bikini View Post
    Thank you but this is not what I was asking.

I should have been able to download the ones that I just deleted from my Pre. But I couldn't. And I didn't have the freezing before downloading problem.
    You do not need to remove Fair after a webos update. I believe is it OTA compatible.